Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For Noah James


"For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea I have
of everything I wanted to have
Made me see there was something missing...

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
so when you were here, I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always...


My accidental happily ever after
The way you smile and how you comfort me
with your laughter
I must admit you were not a part of my book
but now if you open it up and take a look
you're the beginning and end of every chapter..."
~Never Knew I Needed by Ne-Yo

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Claudia & Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! It won't be long now... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest blog I have read today! Noah James is a lucky little guy to have a mommy like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beth, Darlene & Cherie
    I am getting more excited but I won't lie, I'm also terrified. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn, I'm so excited for you!! It is scary - but it is the best thing you'll ever do, and the love far outweighs the fear <3 Just wait til you're love drunk on baby kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Darlene--THE sweetest thing I've read all day. Wonderful post!! *Smiles* Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWWW...I remember telling my mom when I was about 7 months along with my first baby, "I never would have believed you could love someone so much before you even saw, heard or smelled them." She laughed and retold that story to EVERYONE. I still feel that way when I see my kids now.
    Exciting time in your life and the fear will go away when your 'mommy' instincts take over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete