Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Weeks

Well, this week I'm at 30 weeks and thus the countdown begins. Granted there are 10 weeks left in my pregnancy, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Baby will arrive on the expected due date. It may be late or even early. So I figure anytime after 32-34 weeks, it's all systems go. I'm getting nervous about the impending labor & delivery but I try not to think about the scary part and focus on the 'finally having the baby here' part.

James is doing well, he keeps himself busy with household projects and his new truck. (It's actually far from new but it's something he can fix up in a matter of days and have running.)

Other than that, it's been pretty tame and quiet. Our weekends usually include a trip to Mag's Coffee for sausage rolls and a Vanilla Custard latte. Sometimes we hit up the Farmers Market or Home Depot and our nights are usually made of movie marathons and snuggling.

And whenever I get that restless feeling, I remind myself that free weekends and bouts of spontanaeity are coming to a close and just to enjoy them while I can. Once Baby is here it'll be more about routines, schedules and trying to keep up. :)

3 comments:

  1. It won't be long now! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little guy! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, I'm so excited for both of you. Don't be nervous about the having of the baby - your body will do what needs to be done, and you can try to breathe and let it happen. I have been lucky enough to be present for the birth of 3 children, and each was different and beautiful. Stay in your own environment as long as doc says it is safe to do so - because once you get to hospital/birthing center, you are part of their system of what is 'normal'. Wish I was closer, I would 'doula' for you! xoxox to you and James!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back to give you a bloggity-award. It's right here: http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/09/liebster-liebster-bo-biebster.html

    :O)

    ReplyDelete